I hope you are happy and healthy this holiday season. This year we went back east to my parents' home for the holidays. Highlights:
- Great seats on the flight. Thanks Granny.
- Snow. immediately.
- Bethelehem was beautiful.
- A great (though chilly) day in NYC
- Quality cousin time.
- A quick trip to weyerbacher.
- Happy girls on a fun Christmas morning.
- Wintery-mix-gate: a tin found under Jon's pillow. All the chocolate chips gone.
- Introducing the concept of 'Anti-Santa' who comes to steal presents from under your tree. That's why Santa will occasionally wrap presents using the same wrapping paper as gifts from family members.
- The hot water situation.
- This year's Christmas Crusaders production.
- The Ham-bandit.
- Good (great) news of baby Schulman's safe arrival.
- Good (great) news of Malone's progress.
- cafe from cosmic.
- E's tearful (but happy) nite-nite call from auntie L's.
- JM's idea about picking up girls at a bar by making racy cats-cradle shapes.
- More to come... I'll add it as we do it .
To all our bay area family and friends, we miss you and kwill see you soon.